Time to swim, walk or move in the pool to Keep on Track this winter.
This years Keep on Track welcomes a new edition – Challenge Yourself. And the WA borders are now open, so let’s celebrate international travel together.
As a group, we will be accumulating our laps to reach our target destination, Bali (2,612km). Because who doesn’t love a cold beverage and relaxing massage to finish their swim?
But here’s the catch, each week you submit your pool laps they will be tallied onto a leader board. You will be able to view your previous weeks lap score, so you can try and go one better the follow week. To challenge yourself.
- 14 weeks
- Monday 30 May – Sunday 4 September
How to get involved?
- You don’t need to register but,
- Every time you go for a swim – you need to submit the form at the bottom of this page with your laps and name
What happens next?
- Each week we will update the Keep on Track leader board
- 1. The leader board will show your previous weeks lap score and your accumulative total, to challenge yourself
- 2. The leader board will show the overall accumulative total (adding each swimmers laps), to reach our target destination Bali
Lets stay connected.
- Monthly updates to our Facebook pages
- Regular internal monitor updates at your Swan Active site
- Anyone who participates will receive a Keep on Track certificate – but we need to reach Bali first!
To view the leaderboard:
Keep on Track Leaderboard
* Swan Active Midland is currently closed for refurbishment and will be unable to house the Keep on Track program this winter.