Frequently Asked Questions
16 years or over. If you are under 18 years of age a parent or guardian is required to sign the membership declaration.
Both Swan Active Creche’s operate, Monday – Friday, 8am -12:30pm. Bookings are not required.
You can bring your child into the creche from 2 months (must be immunised) right up until the day before they turn 6 years.
On your first day please bring;
- Your child’s birth certificate
- A pram if your child is less then 2 years
- A healthy snack, please exclude any snack that contain nuts
- Comfort blanket, dummy or toy these may help your child on their first day
- Spare nappy and wipes
- Any medication required for the safety of your child, such as asthma inhaler or Epipen.
The temperature can vary dependent on pool use and air temperature. Please see our Lane availability page for ideal pool temperatures at each location.
Swan Active operates across three locations to cater for residents; health, fitness, aquatic and social needs.