Lets embark on a 6 week challenge together, to walk the Bibbulmun track in the comfort of your own surroundings. Swan Walking challenge has been remodelled from the Keep on Track Challenge due to COVID-19 shutdown. The goal of the Swan Walking Challenge is to complete the distance of the Bibbulmun track as a group while acknowledging individual milestones.
- 6 weeks
- 20 April- 31 May
How to get involved?
- You don’t need to register! Follow steps below.
- Each time you go for a walk, you submit your kilometres (KM) or steps through the form at the bottom of this page with your walking name.
- If you are isolated at home, you can still participate by stepping on the spot and then submitting your steps through the form at the bottom of this page with your walking name.
How will we update you?
- Each week we will update our Swan Walking Challenge Trekboard with each walkers name and total KM/Steps, and also our overall KM/Steps completed of the Bibbulmun track.
- Trekking Name – Blue Eyed Babe from Swan Active will also be providing weekly blogs in our Health & Wellbeing Section called ‘Track Ramblings.’ The Track Ramblings will provide you with a personalised experience of walking the Bibbulmun track.
- Facebook pages with regular updates, check out the pages at the bottom of this page.
- Each walker that participates will go into the draw at a chance to win a free pair of shoes from Slater Gartrell Midland
- Each walker that participates will also receive 20% off a pair of shoes from Slater Gartrell Midland
- Take a photo of yourself on one of your walks and tag us in it
- A walker that reaches each destination will be presented an E-Certificate
- As a group if we complete the Bibbulmun track, everyone will be presented an E-Certificate
- Any walker that is able to walk the total KM/Steps of the Bibbulmun track individually will be presented a printed certificate of congratulations!
Lets stay connected.
- Every week we will be posting on our Facebook page a ‘walker of the week.’ We will also be posting a challenge to complete for the week.
- A ‘walker of the week’ is not limited to the walker who walks the most KM/Steps, but a walker that may provide the community with laughter, happiness or joy. Think outside the box!
- We will also be posting regular Facebook stories, so make sure you tag us on your walks! Or even post a photo on your walk in the comment section on Facebook!
- ** to be eligible for ‘walker of the week’ you must tag us in your photos on Facebook
To view total distance covered:
Swan Walking Challenge Trekboard