We are back! Same Same.. but different
On the back of the Premier’s announcement about the COVID-19 road map to recovery we are excited to present our own road map to reopening. It is important to know firstly that all memberships will remain on hold until we can provide all services once again in phase 3.
All Swan Active locations have completed a COVID safe plan prior to opening to protect staff and customers.
Purchase a Phase-2 Membership & Book Online
A $30 rolling pro-rata upfront membership is available for purchase. The membership cost is equivalent to $1 per day. You will be required to purchase a phase 2 membership & book online prior to entering Swan Active.
Interact with us online
- Monday 25 May 2020 – Fitness Classes return
- Monday 25 May 2020 – Personal Training resumes
- Tuesday 2 June 2020 – One indoor pool per site opens
- Maximum 20 people
- Online bookings are required
- Each session is a maximum of 45 minutes
- Change rooms and showers will remain closed, toilets will be available.
- Minimal shared equipment.
- Aqua Fitness will return from June 2
The state government has yet to release full details around phase three. However if numbers are no longer restricted we hope to be able to return to full operations. This may change if numbers remain restricted.
- Gym opens
- Junior sports coaching
- Junior sports competitions
- Social adult sports
- Casual basketball court use
- Pool opens with increased capacity
- Change rooms open
- Swimming lessons return
For further information check out our FAQ’S