Sunday, 31st of October, 2021
Swan Active Beechboro:
- Arrival: 13.00pm
- Marshalling: 13.15pm
- Events: 13.30pm – 16:00pm
- Concluding with sausage sizzle & presentations
$15.00 per participant
- Sausage Sizzle
- Swan Active Cap
- Spot prizes on the day and a lot of fun
$2.50 for any additional sausage sizzles for other family members
The carnival will be filled with a variety of activities and challenges. These include:
- Obstacle Race
- Manikin Tow
- Partner tow
- Line Throw Relay
Places are limited so please get your entry in as soon as possible. A barbecue is included in the price. Parents and siblings are welcome to purchase a sausage sizzle for $2.50 (Pre-order required), and will conclude the event.
Any students in level 8 or above, from all Swan Active Sites
WHAT TO BRING:
- Change of clothes
- And a smile
To secure your place, entry submissions via form below on or prior to Monday 18th October 2021
We hope to see you there as the event promises to be a lot of fun.
- To avoid any holdups on the day, money is payable prior to the event and you will be contacted for this payment upon submission of the entry form.
- Normally on non-lesson days, only one caregiver is allowed to accompany a Swim School Member, but for our JLC Carnival we will be allowing two caregiver’s entry at no extra cost.
- Student ages taken as at the day of the carnival