Take a look into what its like to be apart of the Swan Active team. See the video below.
Swim School Instructors
We are currently looking for qualified Swim School Instructors to join the Swan Active team. The following is required:
- Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety qualification (Austswim, Ascata or Royal Life)
- Working with Children Check
- Bronze Medallion or Rescue Award (or willing to obtain in first year of employment)
We are currently looking for qualified Gym Instructors to join the Swan Active team. Are you qualified and fit the below:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent (minimum requirement certificate III in fitness)
- Supportive individual who is eager to help others with their health and fitness journey
- Enjoys working in a community focused environment to help others achieve their goals
Umpires and Coaches
We are currently looking for Umpires and Coaches to join the Swan Active team. A little more about what we are looking for:
- Customer focused approach with an interest in serving the community through friendly and supportive service.
- Developing and delivering coaching programs.
- Umpiring junior and/or senior competitions for Netball, Basketball and/or Soccer.
Group Fitness Instructors
We are currently looking for Group Fitness Instructors to join the Swan Active team. Are you qualified or interested in the below styles of classes:
- Konga- Jungle Body
- Seniors specific classes
- Certificate III in fitness to conduct freestyle classes (Core, Glutes, HIIT)
We are currently looking for Cafe Attendants to join the Swan Active team. Does this sound like you, we want to hear from you:
- Eager to learn with a passion for coffee and food
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Customer first approach
All roles require a police clearance in the last 3 months (or willing to obtain) and training is provided from day one.